Friday, September 25, 2009

Week Four (Thing #8)

I joined a few RSS just to find that I was already subscribed to a few feeds. I chose some personal ones that I would be interested in, such as Itunes top 25 songs. In addition, I added the Reader's Club Latest Feed. I must admit that I am not an avid searcher simply because of the time constraint. I have very few if any websites that I visit on a regular basis other than my local library, school district, and multiple email accounts. When time permits, I hope to explore more feeds that I could keep up with and retrieve information that I really desire. The readers that provide book reviews would be an excellent resource for a librarian. Students could read them and investigate possible book purchases for the future.

1 comment:

  1. yes, book blogging, especially by age-peers, would be engaging for students.

    ReplyDelete