Sunday, November 8, 2009

Week 9, Thing #23 I MADE IT






What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
There were many worthwhile experiences. To name a few, I plan on incorporating a library blog, delicious, podcasts, and Library Thing into my future classroom.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has definitely affected my lifelong learning goals. My motto has always been, "It takes time to save time." This technology that is constantly evolving will really save us time and will aid students in understanding; however, it is our responsibility to consistently put the time in to stay current with offerings.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I consider myself fairly technologically savvy and never considered that the majority of the online tools that were introduced to me, I had never even heard of!

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Nothing, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? If so, check out Discovering Assistive Technology.
At this time, I would not due to my obligations in my current master's program; however, I would certainly love to join another program similar or a bit more advanced when I have a little more time to do some independent learning.

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote Classroom Learning 2.0 learning activities?
Being in Classroom Learning 2.0 gave me the opportunity to learn about great technological tools that can be used in the classroom that I would have never stumbled across on my own :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment